Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back Pieces

In my search for a koi fish this is one of the most feminine ones that I came across. Not only is highly detailed but it is also has a softer look to it as well. A koi has many meanings behind it, I guess that it all depends on what it is you are looking to have it mean to you! It can mean love, good luck and fortune or to swim through the ocean of suffering without fear...like I said that it could mean whatever is dearest to you, what means the most to you.

For both men and women back pieces seem to be a similar trend and something that a lot of people are looking for or looking to do. I generally think that the back is the best place to put a tattoo especially if you are looking to get a tattoo and be able to cover it if needed. Plus it is the largest area of canvas on the body to work on.

I myself am looking and planning for a whole or partial back piece, possibly from top to bottom and leaving the side open, but I am still currently unsure. I have a ton of ideas that I am trying to work and put together to make it into one big piece. Everything that I want to include means something to me and something that I am looking to have on me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment