Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Favorite Found Tattoo of the Day

This is one of my all time favorite tattoos that I have stumbled across!!! I love skeleton keys and I really like the layout and shape of the piece. I have starts sketching my own tattoo using some of the ideas from this one but there are definitely a lot of changes being made in the process!

A lot of times I draw my inspiration and ideas from other tattoos that I have seen. Many times I will google a word, for example I love anything nautical themed so I typed in anchor tattoos, from there I sometimes will find something that I like and try to make it into something of my own. I gather together things that have meaning to me and I sketch out my own original tattoo because I don't want anyone to have what I have and I don't want something that someone else already has!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a girl who lives on my floor. :) haha
    & you because you're getting something very similar! <3

    ReplyDelete