Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I think that the body can be a complete canvas and placement for ink, but for some reason I can not find the appeal to get a tattoo on the inside of my mouth. For one I think that it would hurt like hell to get one on the inside of the lip, two it wears off after a while and three all I think about is getting ink poisoning from having it in my mouth where it is constantly damp..I don't see how it heals properly!!

But I'm not going to judge anyone who has them that is their own personal choice.

1 comment:

  1. I did this a few months ago... more for the story than anything else... i think it's cool to be able to say that I got a tattoo on the inside of my lip. It didn't hurt at all. It was more weird than anything else, you have one person tattooing you and another holding your lip in place. It does heal however being that the skin in your lip regenerates so fast it only lasted for about 2 weeks, I still have a line though!! haha but I don't know, I thought it was cool and it's something that you don't have to worry about covering up later in life.

    ReplyDelete