Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Coming to the End...

It is coming to the end of the year here at school :( it makes me sad and at the same time happy. I am looking forward to the summer so that I can work and start working on my back piece; I think that I am going to get the lower part of my back done and then work on the middle from there. Throughout the year I have been working on my sketches for my tattoos and other ones that I thought that were creative and have sold some of them to a local tattoo shop near my home town.

I have drawn a considerable amount of inspiration from people here at school, I have seen an abundant amount of different style of tattoos and varying people that I didn't expect to see tattoos on. I am glad to see that there are some many people that have the same outlook as I do about art, especially art on the body.

It has been hard saying goodbye to people in these last couple of days...but it has turned a new leaf for me and realized I am not really saying goodbye but see you later. Some of the people that I have met here have had a huge impact on my life and some of them I will never let go as my friends or should I say my new found family. From these I have also drawn new inspiration in my designing, trying to create things that have a story but not making them to difficult or intricate...I have found my style which seems to be simplicity, so I leave with this...

"Simplicity provides a fine line between eloquence and plainness."

No comments:

Post a Comment